Friday

I Choose You!

Isn't it wonderful when God answers prayer? When you know there is nothing in the world that could change a situation, and God steps in and does something amazing. When we have come to the end of ourselves is usually when it happens - have you noticed that? When we have tried everything in our power and given up!


"I lift up mine eyes to the hills from whence cometh my help, my help comes from the Lord." Oh how true! How sweetly, sweetly true!


Lord in Heaven, I choose You this day, I choose to worship You. I choose to give You everything I am. All that You have given me I choose to offer for Your service. I choose to love You, and offer up my life to be Your humble servant. Guide me, Oh Lord, in Your light. Now and forever. Amen

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3

Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home